Stay Cool All Season Long With a Precision A/C Tune Up!We know that your air conditioner is one of the most important appliances in the house. You don’t want to come home from a long day at work only to find that your air conditioner isn’t working and your house is a sauna. Call Irish Heating and Air today and we’ll perform a 20-point inspection on your air conditioner to ensure it is in proper working order so you won’t have to waste another drop of sweat! We offer annual, quarterly, and on-demand inspections for your air conditioner or furnace.
$99Annual home A/C tune-ups
$99Annual home furnace tune-ups
$179Annual home A/C & furnace tune-up combo
$49Quarterly home A/C or furnace tune-up (per unit, per visit)
On-demand tune-ups and tune-ups for commercial systems are also available. Call today for pricing & information.
Our 20 Point A/C Inspection
- Indoor coil inspection
- Condenser coil inspection
- Electrical inspection: we’ll check for exposed or loose wires that could destroy the air conditioner or worse, cause a fire in your home.
- Capacitor inspection and testing
- Fan blade inspection
- Service valve inspection: if this is malfunctioning, your unit will not emit the right amount of refrigerant, resulting in an air conditioner that doesn’t properly cool down your home
- Safety device inspection: a properly working safety device means that the unit will shut off if it is malfunctioning, saving you from dangerous situations
- Duct work inspection
- Bearing inspection and lubrication
- Blower Motor inspection: we’ll check the amperage and voltage, check for cracks, and lubricate the motor belt
- Air filter cleaning and replacement: we recommend that you have the filter changed twice a year or more for maximum efficiency
- Condensate drain inspection: we’ll check for clogs and algae build-up that could cause odors and higher humidity in your home
- Refrigerant replacement: this is something you definitely want to let the pros do, since refrigerant can leak harmful gasses into your unit if not properly installed.
- Electrical disconnect box inspection
- Contactors repair and maintenance: this helps to ensure that your unit switches on and off properly
- Condenser coil cleaning: any amount of dirt or dust blocking the fins on the outside of the unit can prevent airflow and reduce your air conditioner’s efficiency
- Condenser coil repair: simply straightening the fins on the coil can help improve your unit’s efficiency
- Supply/Return temperature differential diagnostics
- Compressor inspection and maintenance: as the heart and soul of your air conditioner, it’s critical that the compressor is in full working order
- Debris removal: this ensures that your unit is working at maximum efficiency and free of fire hazards