Air Conditioning Repair in Tracy
Offering Fast & Affordable AC Repair Services in Tracy, Manteca & more.
Summer in the central valley isn’t much fun without a working AC, which is why we work overtime to provide quality air conditioning repair in Tracy and other nearby communities. With superior workmanship, flexible appointment options, emergency air conditioning repair service, and pricing you can afford, we’re the team to get your system back on track in record time. Give us a call the next time your air conditioner needs a hand and we’re confident you’ll find your heating and air company for life.
Why Call Us For Your A/C Repair Needs?
- Our technicians are fully licensed, NATE & EPA certified, and insured for all work
- We come prepared with all the parts and equipment to handle the vast majority of air conditioning repairs, so less time is wasted on the road
- We can repair any part of your air conditioning system, including the condenser, ducts, thermostat, and wiring.
- We offer regular preventative maintenance plans that can prevent more costly repairs at a fraction of the price.
- Our labor is covered by a one year warranty.
- Our team is available for ac repairs throughout the greater Stockton area.
- We offer several other air conditioning services too, including new AC installation.
“Outstanding Service! They are trustworthy and offer reasonable prices. Got my estimate and a couple days later the job was completed to perfection. I will always refer all friends and family.”
Our AC Repair Team Services All Brands
- American Standard
- Day & Night
- And more
We Service All Air Conditioner Parts & Equipment
Irish Heating and Air is equipped to handle any kind of repairs for any a/c components.
- Split systems
- Ductless mini-splits
- Heat pumps
- Packaged central air conditioners
- Swamp coolers / evaporative cooling systems
- Portable air conditioners
- Window air conditioners
- Air handlers
- Blowers and blower motors
- Thermostat repair and replacement
- Filter replacement
- Wiring & rewiring
- Evaporator coils
- Coolant recharges
- Inadequate cooling
- Condensate pumps
- And more
Signs You Need AC Repair in Tracy, CA
If your air conditioner has problems, we have solutions.
Our technicians can check your air conditioner for signs of trouble on short notice, and even with poor access to the unit. Don’t hesitate to call us if you experience any of the following problems with your air conditioner:
- It’s not cooling your home. An air conditioner generally has one job. Whether your ac unit isn’t generating enough cold air, isn’t forcing it out of your ducts hard enough, isn’t generating cold air at all, isn’t blowing at all, or isn’t even running, we can help. Solutions range from cleaning or replacing clogged air filters to replacing the electronic control board, but we are always careful to start with troubleshooting before moving onto the most affordable solutions.
- Moisture around your system. A blocked drain tube, a refrigerant leak, or excessive condensation can be signs of a problem, while also damaging your home around the air conditioner. While this may look like water, it can also be refrigerant, which you don’t want to touch. Be sure to call for help at the first sign of moisture.
- Weird sounds. Buzzing, banging noises, and grinding noises are all signs that you need ac repair, fast. Be sure not to run your unit if you experience any unusual noise or sounds from your unit.
- Weird smells. Malfunctioning air conditioners can smell like overheating belts or electronics. Air filter clogs can also be a component, and your air conditioner can also just be moving around smells that originate in your duct work. Therefore the cause of your bad smell can have a big impact on just how soon you require ac repair services.
Do you offer preventative AC maintenance?
We offer annual, quarterly, and one-time AC service plans depending on the age of your system, the equipment you have installed, how often and how cool you run your system, and other factors that can impact wear and tear. Speak with one of our technicians today and see which plan is right for you.
How often should I change my air filters?
Air filters should be changed every three months. For homes with pets and allergy sufferers, you should change your filters more often.
What can I do about a room that cools down too quickly?
Sometimes rooms that are closer to the air conditioner will cool down quicker than the rest. Our technicians can install a damper in your ducts to ensure that more cool air gets to farther rooms, for a more consistently cooled home.
Do you cover window systems or commercial AC systems?
Absolutely. Our team services systems large and small, from ductless mini splits and window coolers to full scale commercial or multi-unit systems.
Should I replace or repair my air conditioning system?
It’s a question we hear all the time, and it all depends on your current air conditioning unit and how often you run it.
Your average AC condenser should last about 10 years and will become more expensive to repair over time. In general, if your air conditioning repair costs start to approach 1/2 the cost of the system itself, it’s typically more affordable to replace it altogether. But if it’s possible to fix it at a price that makes sense for you, that will always be our first choice.
The good news is, when it is finally time to buy a new system, you can look forward to a more reliable system that runs stronger, with less electricity, and provides better air quality. New air conditioning systems also often come with 10 year warranties, which means you’ll be covered for summer after summer, and for many seasons to come.
When that time does come, however, we hope you’ll call us for your replacement needs, so you’ll know that your job is in good hands.