Home Generator Installation & Repair
Power outages can be inconvenient and even dangerous. That’s why Irish Heat and Air offers home generator installation. Whole home generators can keep your whole house running even if the city’s power is off for a day or more. Irish Heating and Air installs and repairs home generators and offers special home generator financing. On new installs, we provide a 5-year parts and labor warranty.
Why Install a Standby Generator?
There are many reasons to get a whole home generator. Power outages are common, and when they happen in the heat, they can endanger the lives of seniors and others with health conditions. A back-up generator can keep the air conditioner running to keep your home comfortable and safe.
Power outages can help you stay in your home instead of a hotel during a power outage. They also help you keep the food in your refrigerator and freezer from spoiling. If you have a whole home generator that can power your sump pump, it can prevent your basement from flooding during a power outage.
There are also benefits of installing a standby generator in the winter. If a power outage happens in the cold, the generator will power your HVAC equipment and keep you warm a comfortable. This will also keep your pipes from freezing, which is a large hassle and expense. Depending on your insurance company, you may even receive a discount on your home owner’s insurance.
Overall, standby generators let you stay comfortable and safe regardless of the conditions outside. Plus, they help you avoid incurring large expenses like replacing your food or restoring water damage in your basement.
Our Back-Up Generators of Choice
We’ve looked far and wide for the most reliable, simple standby generators for our clients and have found that Honeywell Air Cooled Standby Generators and Generac Standby Generators are two excellent choices.
- Generac: The Generac 7043 Standby Generator is an excellent choice. It produces 22 KW of power and comes with an automatic transfer switch.
- Honeywell: There are several models of Honeywell Air Cooled Standby Generators that we stand behind. They can produce anywhere from 9 KW to 22 KW of power. We can help you estimate your energy needs and select the right model.
We also offer a range of Honeywell accessories that can protect your investment in your generator, including a maintenance kit, a 26R battery and a Smart Management Module.
Why Choose Irish Heating & Air?
You may be relying on your generator in a moment of crisis when the power is out. You need to be able to trust that it was properly installed and will work. Irish Heating & Air stands behind our work and has the experience and skill to do it right. Here’s why you should choose us:
- 5-year parts and labor warranty on all generators
- Fully licensed, NATE certified, and HVAC Excellence certified
- We’ve had zero BBB complaints in our 15 years of service
- All of our staff have a customer-first mindset, and we guarantee they will be on time