Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair
Don’t wait until your air conditioner doesn’t work at all to get it the repairs it needs. You can prevent total breakdowns by noticing these signs early and calling us.
- Moisture problems: Moisture leaking from any part of the air conditioner is a problem. It might be condensation, a drain line problem, a refrigerant leak, or something else. Either way, the moisture can damage the unit, your home and is a sign of a problem.
- Unusual sounds: Air conditioners should not bang, grind, buzz or make other unusual noises. If you’ve discovered your air conditioner is making a new sound, it is a sign that the unit needs repair.
- Bad smells: A burning smell, sweet smell, or another unusual odor from the unit is a bad sign. There could be a problem with the filter, air ducts, or the refrigerant.
- High utility bills: Is your electrical bill this month much higher than it was this time last year? An inefficient air conditioner in need of repair is one possible cause. It is worth investigating to save you money in the long term.
If you want to prevent sudden, emergency air conditioning repairs, one of the best ways to do it is to schedule a seasonal tune-up for your air conditioning system. Our technician will inspect every inch of your system, from the thermostat to the ductwork, to make sure that your air conditioning equipment is ready to handle a summer running at full blast.
We Repair All Major Makes & Models of Air Conditioning
Our team is fully equipped to handle central air, forced air, window air conditioners, and ductless ac systems with precision and professionalism, to help minimize your downtime. We are available to work on virtually any make or model of air conditioning systems, and our well-stocked work vehicles allow us to complete many service calls in just a single visit.
Our most requested air conditioning repairs include:
- AC running constantly
- AC not turning on
- AC blowing hot air
- AC has no air pressure
- Refrigerant or water leaks
- Short cycling
- Frozen coils
- Circuit breaker tripping
- Strange smells
- Weird noises
Learn more about our air conditioning repair services »
Preventative Maintenance Goes a Long Way
One of the best ways to prevent unexpected breakdowns, and emergency service, during peak season is to schedule preventative maintenance in the spring. Our team will check every inch of your air conditioning and heating systems to make sure that they’re ready for full-time operation, before you actually need to rely on them daily.
Call today to learn more, or to schedule your first preventative maintenance service call.