Whole House Air Purifier Installation
Fast & professional installation services in Tracy, Modesto & more
The air in your home affects your health more than you may realize. If mold spores, allergens, dust and debris are floating around, you and your family are breathing it them in.
If you’re worried about your indoor air quality, learn more about how a whole house air filtration system can help or call now for a free estimate on your installation.
How Effective is A Whole Home Air Purifier?
We don’t just install any whole home air purifier. At Irish Heating and Air, we searched for the filter that could offer the best value and cleanest air for our clients and found the AccuClean™ Air Filtration System. This purifier is eight times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance.
This whole home air purifier:
- Removes up to 99.98% of allergens
- Removes particles that are 0.1 microns in size (that’s particles three times smaller than HEPA filters can catch)
- Filters out all mold spores, all bacteria, and almost all viruses
- Filters air faster than other room or whole-home filters
- Cleans the air in your whole house, not just in one room
These whole home filter systems are 100 times more effective than a standard ionic-type room appliance.
What are the Benefits of a Whole House Filter?
As they are so effective and treat all the air in your home, whole house filters have several benefits that small room filters may not be able to give you.
- Breathe easier: Those with asthma, COPD or other lung conditions can breathe easier with much fewer contaminants in the air.
- Reduce allergy symptoms: Even at the height of allergy season, this filter will keep removing 99.98% of allergens, making it much easier for you to stay comfortable.
- Dust less often: As the filter removes dust and debris from your air, you’ll notice that you need to need to dust your surfaces less often.
- Stop mold growth: Mold spores are always in the air, waiting for the right conditions to grow unless you have a home filter that screens them out.
- Fresh smells: A home with well-purified air will naturally be fresher. It’s like springtime indoors, without the allergens.
Why Choose the AccuClean™ Air Filtration System?
Besides the amazing job it does cleaning your air, the AccuClean™ Air Filtration System has other benefits and features that make it a great choice:
- Simple filter cleaning: Unlike so many other air purifiers on the market, this unit comes with a reusable filter that is cleaned with a vacuum. It couldn’t be simpler to keep the purifier operating at peak efficiency.
- Great warranty: The AccuClean™ Air Filtration System we install comes with a 10-year limited warranty on functional parts.
- Reduced environmental impact: This system creates much less than the FDA limit on ozone emissions. Third-party studies have found that homes with the system don’t have more ozone than what naturally occurs.
- No zapping: You won’t be annoyed by any zapping sounds from this air purifier, as it doesn’t make any.
Are you ready to have cleaner air, from a more convenient and powerful filter that purifies your whole home? Contact us for a whole home purifier installation today.
Why Choose the Dust Free® Active Air Purifier?
The Dust Free Active Air Purifier is a great all-in-one solutions for your indoor air quality needs.
- Comprehensive protection. The Active Air Purifier offers filtration, purification, and sterilization, all in one device.
- Expandable. Auxiliary power available for an additional UV light for even more purification coverage.
- Installs on your current ducted system. Minimal moving parts means a longer lifespan and more reliable operation.