If you’re making a mental note on what should be included on your fall maintenance checklist, then mark down a seasonal furnace tune-up as a top priority. Your furnace is a big player in keeping you comfortable, safe, and toasty warm during the cold fall and winter seasons, and you definitely don’t want it to quit on you when you need it most. Irish heating and Air provides you with professional fall furnace tune-ups that guarantee your heater is in the best shape to take on a heavy winter workload. You won’t be disappointed in our 20-point furnace inspection, and your heater will never work better than when we’re through.
Want a Free Thermostat?
Sign up for a 5 year HVAC maintenance plan today and receive a FREE smart WiFi thermostat.
Call or contact today to learn more.
Our 20 Point Furnace Maintenance Inspection
- Ductwork inspection.
- Check for exposed wires.
- Check for leaks or moisture.
- Check for excessive wear and tear.
- Complete lubrication of all moving parts.
- Check pilot light.
- Check gas pressure.
- Air filter replacement and inspection.
- Check and clean blower.
- Check and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect flue pipe
- Check amperage to blower
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Cycle the furnace.
- Check and calibrate thermostat.
- Check for gas leaks.
- Check ignition protocols.
- Clean outside surface of unit.
- Ensure unit is in compliance with manufacturer recommendations.
- Written report.
Why Furnace Tune-Ups Are Right for You
Seasonal maintenance for your heater might seem like just another gimmick that someone is trying to sell you – but it’s far from it.
- Longer lifespan–By allowing our technicians to inspect your furnace and perform a tune-up, you’re allowing us to maintain the longevity of your heating system and prolong its lifespan.
- Avoid emergency repairs–We’ll perform procedures and checks that will catch issues before they turn into emergency repairs, so you won’t be left scrambling when your furnace starts acting up.
- Better efficiency–We will also clean out your unit and ensure the best possible airflow during our furnace maintenance check-ups, so your unit will run at peak efficiency. That saves you real money on your monthly utility bills.