Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
Stay Cool All Summer Long with a Precision A/C Tune-Up
We know that your air conditioner is one of the most important appliances in the house. You don’t want to come home from a long day at work only to find that your air conditioner isn’t working and your house is a sauna. Call Irish Heating and Air today and we’ll perform a 20-point inspection on your air conditioner to ensure it is in proper working order so you won’t have to waste another drop of sweat! We offer annual, quarterly, and on-demand inspections for your air conditioner or furnace.
Our 20 Point A/C Inspection
- Indoor coil inspection
- Condenser coil inspection
- Electrical inspection: we’ll check for exposed or loose wires that could destroy the air conditioner or worse, cause a fire in your home.
- Capacitor inspection and testing
- Fan blade inspection
- Service valve inspection: if this is malfunctioning, your unit will not emit the right amount of refrigerant, resulting in an air conditioner that doesn’t properly cool down your home
- Safety device inspection: a properly working safety device means that the unit will shut off if it is malfunctioning, saving you from dangerous situations
- Duct work inspection
- Bearing inspection and lubrication
- Blower Motor inspection: we’ll check the amperage and voltage, check for cracks, and lubricate the motor belt
- Air filter cleaning and replacement: we recommend that you have the filter changed twice a year or more for maximum efficiency
- Condensate drain inspection: we’ll check for clogs and algae build-up that could cause odors and higher humidity in your home
- Refrigerant replacement: this is something you definitely want to let the pros do, since refrigerant can leak harmful gasses into your unit if not properly installed.
- Electrical disconnect box inspection
- Contactors repair and maintenance: this helps to ensure that your unit switches on and off properly
- Condenser coil cleaning: any amount of dirt or dust blocking the fins on the outside of the unit can prevent airflow and reduce your air conditioner’s efficiency
- Condenser coil repair: simply straightening the fins on the coil can help improve your unit’s efficiency
- Supply/Return temperature differential diagnostics
- Compressor inspection and maintenance: as the heart and soul of your air conditioner, it’s critical that the compressor is in full working order
- Debris removal: this ensures that your unit is working at maximum efficiency and free of fire hazards
Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance Saves Dollars and Makes Sense
Did you know that having foliage and debris near your air conditioner can decrease its efficiency? Even a few bent fins on the coil can reduce the effectiveness of your air conditioning unit. Without regular maintenance, the efficiency of your unit can decrease by as much as 5% each year. Additionally, yearly or quarterly service to your air conditioner can help reduce your bill by 15% in addition to preventing further maintenance costs in the future.
We always recommend routine preventative maintenance to help prevent unexpected A/C repairs or replacements. Our certified technicians at Irish Heating and Air will perform air conditioner inspections that will help you prevent costly breakdowns and emergency repairs. We can extend the longevity of your air conditioner while also improving efficiency and lowering your out-of-pocket costs over time. Who would say no to that? We certainly wouldn’t! Call us today to schedule an appointment and start saving some cash.
“The crew did a great job and they arrived on time and very east to speak with. We would definitely recommend them to family and friends.”