Most of our service calls in Oakdale are for air conditioning service, but that doesn’t mean that it’s fun to make it through the winter without a working furnace.
At Irish Heating and Air, we’ve been offering fast and professional furnace repair services in Oakdale since day one. Families call us because they know they won’t have to worry if their heating repair technician will show up on time, diagnose the issue correctly, fix it quickly without cutting corners, and charge fairly for the service. When you call us, your job is done.
Call us at the first sign of trouble:
- Furnace won’t turn on
- Furnace not keeping up with heating needs
- Furnace not responding to thermostat changes
- Furnace leaking
- Furnace making strange sounds or noises
- Furnace short cycles
- Other furnace issues
For new furnace installations, we install high-quality equipment by Goodman, one of the leading manufacturers for over 40 years. Their equipment offers the perfect balance of energy efficiency, affordability, and long-term performance, which makes them a great choice for any home.
When you call for a new furnace installation, our technicians will help work out your exact needs in terms of heating capacity so that your new system will exceed your needs, without being excessive. That means better long-term performance and less strain on your system, leading to longer equipment life.
Why Should I Sign Up for Furnace Maintenance?
One of the best ways to avoid sudden and potentially costly furnace repairs is to sign up for a heating maintenance plan. All it takes is a quick visit or two to catch and fix any issue with your heating equipment, helping you prevent emergency repairs in the future.
- Longer lifespan–By allowing our technicians to inspect your furnace and perform a tune-up, you’re allowing us to maintain the longevity of your heating system and prolong its lifespan.
- Avoid emergency repairs–We’ll perform procedures and checks that will catch issues before they turn into emergency repairs, so you won’t be left scrambling when your furnace starts acting up.
- Better efficiency–We will also clean out your unit and ensure the best possible airflow during our furnace maintenance check-ups, so your unit will run at peak efficiency. That saves you real money on your monthly utility bills.
- Discounts on service–Our maintenance clients also receive other benefits, such as discounts on service or even free upgrades on equipment. Call now to learn more.
Learn more about our furnace maintenance plans »