100% Trust in Your Repairs When You Hire a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor
You demand the best and so does Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating. Every year, Mitsubishi Electric selects the finest and most knowledgeable HVAC contractors in the industry to provide you with the best in sales, installation, and service support.
Irish Heating and Air has always valued the highest levels of certification, training, and hands-on expertise amongst our technicians, and we are always willing to learn more. This is the reason why we recently decided to develop our skills even further by investing our time at one of Mitsubishi Electric’s approved training centers. We’re proud to announce that after successfully completing the training, we are now certified Diamond Contractors.
Only approved contractors that have attended Mitsubishi Electric’s training classes and demonstrated advanced product knowledge are awarded the respected status of Diamond Contractor. To make sure Diamond Contractors are truly committed to serving customers, their status is evaluated every year in order for it to be renewed.
One of the major benefits of becoming a Diamond Contractors is Mitsubishi Electric’s industry leading 12-year factory warranty protection guarantee. Right now, the only way to get a full 12-year warranty is purchasing and installing your Mitsubishi Electric product from an authorized Diamond Contractor.
Top 10 Reasons for Purchasing through an Authorized Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor:
- Highly trained and skilled in HVAC sales, installation, and service.
- Only includes HVAC specialists with years of experience in the industry.
- Experts at recommending the right system for your home to maximize energy efficiency.
- Only Diamond Contractors can offer you a 12-year factory warranty.
- Diamond Contractors get ongoing product, maintenance, and installation training directly from Mitsubishi.
- Diamond Contractors service all the Mitsubishi Electric products they sell and have direct support from the factory.
- Purchasing equipment from an Diamond Contractor ensures you get genuine parts when repairing or replacing a component.
- Mitsubishi has experienced sales, service and technical personnel available in every region to quickly resolve issues on a local level for Diamond Contractors.
- Diamond Contractors must be licensed, bonded, and insured for added peace of mind
- Diamond Contractors must sign a Code of Conduct agreement that focuses on providing superior customer service and support; before, during, and after your equipment purchase.